Are you passionate about technology and working with metal and are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking for certified (TIG) welders for a number of large customers. As a real professional, you know what is needed and you are certified in FM 3,4 or 5. You can work on the basis of technical drawings and welding plans. If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate and apply!
- Do the welding work on maintenance stops and new constructions;
- Service and repair work;
- Weld jobs on all common materials (FM 3 up to and including FM 5);
- Various mirror welding jobs.
- You have valid TIG (EN-ISO 9606) certificates FM 3,4 or 5 and possibly electrode certificates;
- Experience as a pipewelder a in all positions and on various metals;
- Independent reading of drawings and work instructions (WPS);
- You are in possession of a valid VCA ;
- A driving licence B is an advantage;
- You are a real team player.
What we offer
- A fascinating job with a wide range of customers;
- Of course, a competitive salary with good secondary conditions;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A lot of variety in your work.
For all our functions the minimum education is VCA
- Market-based salary (between 16 to 18 euros/hour nett); based on a 40 hours working week (overtime additional %);
- Multiple clients with challenging projects;
- Opportunities for education;
- Company clothing, tools and transportation;
- Group of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Comfortable housing, 1 person for each room, WIFI/ Internet;